Sunday 24 June 2018

I will create 3d building from photo , sketch , blueprint

I will create 3d building from photo , sketch , blueprint












About:

You have a photo or a sketch of the building you want to model ,
I can do you all you need is to send a photo or a sketch of the  building  you want to model with details , I use the most advanced software and technologies (Autocad, 3DS Max, V-Ray, Photoshop) to create 3d model

The cost:
The price always depends on area, and t the style too,  
I will give you special cost if you have more than 1 building

Reviews


amdbklyn:A very competent and professional vendor. I’m looking forward to working again.

frontgate:Thank you so much. He was very patient as I didn't know exactly what colors I wanted. Very accommodating to make changes.

khalib:Great client!

epicjmg:Great experience, very easy to work with and finished product was what I was looking for!

khalib:Great client! , Thank you for the opportunity to work with you


No comments:

Post a Comment