Friday 15 June 2018

I will design 2d,3d cad models

I will design 2d,3d cad models












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Warm welcome to my gig.
i am a mechanical engineer with a working experience of years.
Designing(2D $3D)
in solid works and autocad.
Being an awesome innovator i can make your models.
You will just clear me your ideas and i will give them life.
Design:
1)-mechanical
2)-product
3)-toys
4)-architectural


NOTE:: Please contact me before order
Thanks........

Reviews


markus231:Excellent engineer! :)

eva_kross:He is so nice man.\r\nHe has a plenty of patience and cooperative men.\r\nRecommended for every seller.

jazino:She is great!

eva_kross:Nice person.I recommend him for all the sellers.

markus231:excellent communication and fulfillments..


No comments:

Post a Comment