Tuesday 5 June 2018

I will create you furniture in 3d

I will create you furniture in 3d












About:

In this Gig I will create your commercial or interior furniture. You have a mind blowing design but you cant present that design properly to your boss or colic. Don't worry i will create you design in 3d. Not only 3d model but aso realistic render. If you want to perfect your design then contract me. i will try my best. I am new on fiverr. but i hope you will be satisfy on my work.
thank you,
Ruhulamin1234 

Reviews


danielchamberln:Great - one quick revision and everything was right. Fast communication, quick to understand requests.

ruhulamin1234:Outstanding Experience!

vladokondor:The seller works fast and good. He realizes every wish.

ruhulamin1234:Outstanding Experience!

ammykay:Did exactly what I asked great communication


No comments:

Post a Comment