Sunday 17 June 2018

I will model any 3d character you want

I will model any 3d character you want












About:

Graphic design student with 3 years of working experience in 3D modeling and sculpture modeling.

I will model any character you want (original or not), whether you have an image of your character or just an idea.

 

You will have acces to basic, standard and premium works depending on what you want and what you need. I'll make sure to please all your requirements and bring your idea to life just as you imagined. I'll only work with the default textures of the program.

Reviews


calistman222:Great job! Just what I wanted!

valeromarcel94:Good customer, clear in what he want and easy to work with!

haleian81:Great job.

haleian81:Great job\n

jasperb22:I have nothing but positive things to say about this Gig. Communication was great, delivery on time and I love how my rough idea was turned into a awesome 3D model.


No comments:

Post a Comment