Saturday 9 June 2018

I will create 3d modelling on solid works

I will create 3d modelling on solid works












About:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 3 years of experience in Engineering, Design, Product development and Manufacturing process. I'm good innovator and professional Engineer, proficient and experienced with SOLID WORKS, ProE and AutoCAD, especially designing machinery parts. Perfectionist, hard worker, trustworthy and I love a good challenge though. I can make a 3D model of your graphics or photographs of any mechanical or architectural objects. Guaranteed quality and creativity to perfection in accordance with your needs. Delivery timing depends upon the complexity of parts. (1 to 4 days)

What do I need from you?
Give me all the relevant information about the project/3D model. Here are the things needed:
Item description 
Reference image
Reference dimension
Hand drawings

Fast turn around, great costumer service and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER***

Reviews


valorguy:Do not pay attention my requirement and no response after close job. You get what' you paid. Don't expect too much.

valorguy:Super Fast Delivery, Smooth deal. Thank you

mhashaam:He is a very supportive guy with good understandings. Nice experience working with him.

miguelgiron:As always, it is very easy to work with and always keeping up his work ethics and high quality in all the work, He is very attention to detail and proactive. I am very satisfied and will definitely be a returning customer.\nMiguel Giron\n

mhashaam:He is a great customer and i enjoy working with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment