Saturday 9 June 2018

I will design bangals, engagement rings, necklaces, braclets, ear rings and any kind of jewellery.

I will design bangals, engagement rings, necklaces, braclets, ear rings and any kind of jewellery.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,I am a professional jewellery designer. I have 15 years of experience in 3D designing and CAD/CAM work. I will design your jewellery in Gemvision Matrix. I assure you that i will do your work perfectly and smartly. My designs are always so unique and precious. I assure you that i always give my 100% to my clients. 
For basic jewellery design you can see my packages. 
For designs of characters and any other face in jewellery, package prices will be different.
You can see the attached video to have an idea of my skills. I am attaching some pics of my work also which i designed in Martix.
Thanks

Reviews


alisakath:very easy and convenient to work with - great communication + fast delivery

t_khalid:Great working with Alisa once again. Superb Experience, highly Cooperative

alisakath:Khalid is a high professional, delivering perfectly on time and taking the time to revise your products until you are 100% happy with them - thanks again

t_khalid:so nice working with Alisa. always keep follow up and reply at time to help the order to complete on time.\ngreat experience

alex_plaza:fast and easy


No comments:

Post a Comment