Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will draw 2d floor plan, elevation, section with dimension

I will draw 2d floor plan, elevation, section with dimension












About:

Hello dear,
My name is zillursumen.i am an architect and I am vary skilled in Autocad ,3DS max ,Sketch-up and Photoshop .Now i am working on fiver.com

Some of my services :

  • I can convert architectural drawing from your old/new rough sketch.
  • I can make 2d floor plan with furniture layout from your idea or sketch.
  • I can make 2d elevation amp; section with dimension.
  • I can make dimensional drawing.
  • I can make all kind of Architectural drawing .example-footing,column,beam,slab,stair etc.

Buyer instruction:

  • Just send us you idea or sketch.
  • If complex drawing contact me before placing order.


I am also providing a rang of 3d services:3D floor plan,exterior,interior and other visualization.

best regards
zillursumen

Reviews


luhisan:great seller!

zillursumen:Thank you so much.

tilasocial:Nice seller.buy with confidence.

zillursumen:Thank you so much.

bjk_graphics:Amazing service. Completely satisfied. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment