Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will create any 3d modelings or 2d drawings using solid works

I will create any 3d modelings or 2d drawings using solid works












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Please give your attention to the following gig description before purchasing any gigs.

I'm experienced CAD designer using Solid works, Inventor and Auto cad soft wares.

I always like to do challenging and innovative designing task. 

I need your specifications (design aspects, dimensions etc.) in details to start my work (you can provide me sketch/pdf file/photograph/video).

If you can explain me the ideas in your mind clearly, I'm ready to do your work in my maximum

Some of recently designed samples are shown at the gig gallery. Those were my recently engaged workouts using Inventor, Solid works, and AutoCAD.

I can provide you Mechanical drawings, Part 3D drawings, Assembly 3D drawings, 2D drawings, Force analysis/Stress simulations, high quality realistic rendered pictures or anything..

I work fast and with great precision; deliver to you without any delay.

I will deliver the file in ANY format(s) that you need, free of cost …..

Exclusively on Fiverr.com 

Please Contact me, for convert your imagination /design to a 3D model.

*****Before purchase please contact me.*****

I would very much appreciate if we can do quick chat with me.

Best Regards,

Nirosh


Reviews


mario009:Awesome Work, He did the work really fast without compromising the quality. I will look for him again, Thank you so much for the help! :)

niroshdilhan:Thank you very much. happy to work with you.

chriselbert:Got the job done. Thanks. He was willing to make several revisions and did not take long getting the product back to me. Will use again. A+

niroshdilhan:Amazing experience . Really happy to work with you. Thank you very much.

markevin:Amazing! everything I expected and more.One of the best designers I've found on FIVERR. Excellent work and communication AND delivers fast. Highly recommended! THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment