Wednesday 6 June 2018

I will create 3d printing stl file for your model

I will create 3d printing stl file for your model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Please don't place the Order before discussion please inbox me first I need to know if I'm able to do what you need.

  • If you have any idea that you want to bring in real word I am experienced designer to help you.
  • I will create 3d model for you printing work.
  • Please note that packages depend on the complexity of the job, might cost more or less.
  • Also I can provide source file such as STL, 3DS, MAX, BIP, SKP, MA, MB, FBX, OBJ, C4D ETC.
  • I am available at 24 hours to instant reply you. 

Lufulio
Thanks

Reviews


mimi_97:Amazing will definitely work again. thankyou :)

lufulio:Thanks for the work.

sandman7000:Thank you.

lufulio:Great !

michaelb2105:Great fast service! Needed a file very fast and it was delivered within an hour !!! Will use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment