Friday 8 June 2018

I will do my best in designing it for you

I will do my best in designing it for you












About:

if you need the services of designing shoes for your custom shoes at a cheap price,I already have 3 years experience in this shoe design field !!!, I can help you make it happen, through your referrals or ideas, I will do my best in designing it for you


and specially for shoes made from "canvas and leather" I can make it happen
see another gig from me


for more details please contact me

Reviews


freelanceangel5:Really good communication and very good work. Will definitely work with this Ifan again.\n\n\nMany thanks Ifan\nFreelanceangels

ifanmasterpiece:very happy to work with you, give me new experience

theplanboutique:Quick and high quality of work could improve a little on communication but overall a great job!

ifanmasterpiece:I get new experience, happy to work with, hopefully can cooperate again in the future

pr0to_patrick:Amazing experience, created exactly what i was looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment