Friday 8 June 2018

I will design parking lots and 3d model

I will design parking lots and 3d model












About:

My GIG Provide to you

  • All Design Drawings with your Standards
  • Parking Lots Design Package
  1. Design layout Parking
  2. Signage
  3. Marking and Striping
  4. Drainage and Grading plan
  5. Swept path analysis(Check turning vehicles Radius )


  • Using many Software (Civil 3d - Vehicle Tracking - AutoTurn - ParkCad - Autocad)

  • Extra finally I can deliver 3d model as presentation by (Infrawork 360 -Sketch up)

Reviews


shaneban87:Excellent delivery of my gig, Easy to communicate with. Excellent quality work. I would recommend highly. I will definitely use Muhamed again.\n\nThank you

muhamedgromeia:Easy and clear client

viewsonic14:Seller was very prompt on getting back to me regarding my project. He was willing to make changes as needed to complete the task. Yes, I would use Muhamad again.

muhamedgromeia:Professional client

dowens901:One of the best sellers I have ever worked with ! Highly recommended!!


No comments:

Post a Comment