Friday 8 June 2018

I will create 3d cad models for prototyping, printing, manufacture

I will create 3d cad models for prototyping, printing, manufacture












About:

NOTE: I WILL BE TAKING A SHORT BREAK TO CONCENTRATE ON MY FINALS FROM 29TH MAY - 8TH JUNE 2018. I'M LEAVING THIS GIG AVAILABLE SO I CAN COMPLETE ALL EXISTING ORDERS. YOU'LL STILL BE ABLE TO CONTACT ME BUT I WOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO DELIVER NEW ORDERS AFTER 8TH JUNE. CHEERS.

Convert your pictures, drawings, or any rough idea into a 3D model for manufacturing, 3D printing, or to see your ideas come alive in 3D form.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The gallery showcases what I'm capable of. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will professionally model the design with unlimited revisions until you're satisfied. Up to medium complexity with one or two components.

For more complex models contact me first. 

What you'll get for $5 :-
  • 3D model file: .stl (3D printing) and/or .step/.stp/.iges/.igs (Traditional manufacture)
  • HD render file: .png
  • Unlimited revisions until you're satisfied
  • Accurate detailing 
optional but free
  • Engineering drawing file: .dwg and .pdf 

         

Reviews


annemarieh:Quickly understood what I wanted. Was fast and very responsive. I highly recommend!

pataphor:A+++++++ as always!!!

nicholaslim97:patient and ever so understanding.

pataphor:Great as always!

nicholaslim97:Great client. ever so patient!


No comments:

Post a Comment