Wednesday 13 June 2018

I will model and render your 3d objects and products in blender 3d

I will model and render your 3d objects and products in blender 3d












About:

NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING GIG IN ORDER FOR ME TO MAKE A PERFECT CUSTOM OFFER SPECIALLY FOR YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR BUDGET AND DELIVERY TIME :=)


Buyers should contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig (I guarantee a very fast response). I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have in order to meet your requirements.


You will have to Provide me with:


1. Images of your product/concept .......

2. Visual Specifications for renderings (texture, material color, camera angle etc).

3. Expected time for delivery.



I will model 3D objects, products, cars, weapons and virtually ANYTHING using Blender 3D software.

The objects will be to standard details and highly optimized in terms of poly-count.

All deliveries come with the full commercial rights granted to the buyer and also high-resolution renders.

For additional detailing and texturing, an additional fee is charged.

The object will be delivered in both the .blend OR .obj and .jpg or .PNG formats. You just let me know what format you prefer.

Reviews


chipmaker:Brainzbox is just brilliant! He is a smart engineer who quickly grasps the concept and goals. Communication is clear and he follows through on commitments.

brainzbox:Excellent experience working with you. Thanks for everything.

gkmorya:BrainzBox did excellent work for me, quick response, good communication and did Great job! Highly Recommended, will come back to you soon.thanks

brainzbox:Wonderful experience, gave me everything I needed. Thanks for the order.

fabianogollo:Type a comment…


No comments:

Post a Comment