Thursday 7 June 2018

I will do basic models like low poly objects and products..

I will do basic models like low poly objects and products..












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a 3d artist , i can do 

character modleing 
3d objects 
environment modeling 
product modeling 
any 3d modeling 

 And 

texturing
character designing  
lightning 

for you.

Please contact me before ordering !

Regards !

Reviews


sdavis2:hasararomel was able to put together the character based off of a simple design concept. And delivered an exceptional 3d model.

ksmall1973:She responds great to feedback and did a great job on the project. I look forward to working with her again.

purveshkhona:She is very good in her work

nick47m:Fantastic model as usual. Pleasure to work with!

hasararomel:thank you so much..one of the best buyers I have worked with !!


No comments:

Post a Comment