Thursday 7 June 2018

I will create model in high details or complex figure, textures, renders. + texture + rig

I will create model in high details or complex figure, textures, renders. + texture + rig












About:

Hello Buyers How are you? Hope you well here.

Welcome to design 3D Models & Product Design Gig

My name is Vishaldeep Dhamecha

I am a modeler working for a graphic company. 

I have had profound experience in utilising zbrush, maya and blender to create complex models, do the texturing and rendering, which can be human bodies, cars, trucks, jewelries, dental fittings, shoes, and others.

I can send you source files in different formats which will enable you to make revisions if you wish.

For me, the top priority is quality. 

The fee for my Gig is for basic modelling. Things can be negotiable case by case, which will not disappoint you.

See customers' reviews to your accomplished works and contact me. 

*** Contact me before placing an order for better result.

Thanks & Regards
utube_designer

Reviews


rjtemple173:Great work!

utube_designer:glad to work with you. Thank you be a part of my design experience. looking forward work with you. Thank you :)

kinza_raja:great work.

utube_designer:Great experience thanks for be a part of my design experience

mrwarmup:Fast and efficient.


No comments:

Post a Comment