Tuesday 5 June 2018

I will create 3D models and rendering from your 2D files.

I will create 3D models and rendering from your 2D files.












About:

Hi, I am a professional  architect. I was trained in graphic architecture. 
- I can work with AutoCad, Sketchup, 3Ds Max, Vray, Adobe Photoshop.
- I will :
  • Create 3D Floor plan from your images file, pdf, AutoCad,hand sketch, etc... FASTEST.
  • Rendering  UlTRA HIGH QUALITY IMAGES of interior/exterior.
  • DESIGN INTERIOR, EXTEROR for house, restaurent, cafe, hotel, apartment, etc
  • modelling your lager 3D buiding 
  • Please contact to me if you have any questions, and feel free to talk with me ! 
  • ** Price may vary with complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project .
  •              Thank you so much and look forward to your response !
                                                       Regards!
                                                      ThinhArch.

Reviews


connecthb:Easy, easy, easy!

thinharch:A great customer, your satisfaction is my happiness :) Hope to work with you again again again !!!\r\n\r\n

davegarlock:Hi quality, willing to work with us through many changes.

thinharch:A great customer, your satisfaction is my happiness :) Hope to work with you again again again !!!\r\n\r\n

azada1:excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment