Friday 8 June 2018

I will design anything in 3d character product and architecture

I will design anything in 3d character product and architecture












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
***Please, Inbox me before purchasing any services

HI, I am Sultan
I'm an expert in AutoCAD, 3d studio max, Maya and Photoshop

3D Model, product, Architecture & Interior Design

- I create 3d models, products, elements, the game assets from sketches or 2d files.
- I  can design a restaurant, villas, school, apartment and any architectural models with HD texture and render.
- I create a 2D colorful floor plan based on your AutoCAD file, even work on hand-drawn sketches to clear AutoCAD 2D drawing.
- Are you Looking for Interior and exterior design or 3D RENDERING for your House, Kitchen, Dining, Living, Bedroom or Full Floorplans, Office or shops, either for your restaurant or bar or other spaces? Do you Want to see the spaces in 3D realistic view where you can find how it'll actually look like? 
I can help you to bring out your dream project in reality by  3DS MAX /GOOGLE SKETCH UP/ V-RAY/CORONA/REVIT ARCHITECTURE with more than 7 years of work experience.
- Will create High-Quality Photorealistic 3d renderings of your product for online sale.
- I will create any kinds of product and package render.
- Will also provide related graphics on demand.

Reviews


quantumdirac:Good as usual

adobedesigneer:I am thankful to him. Such a good person. I am willing to do more work for him. :)

quantumdirac:The seller is very easy going person. Use his experience to advise and recommend the best and suitable method. Great communication and service. Highly recommended.

adobedesigneer:He was very nice and friendly person. He had a great communication with proper instructions and which I like is his politeness. :) I am really interested to work more with him.

quantumdirac:Good as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment