Sunday 9 September 2018

I will make a hoodie mockup with your own graphic

I will make a hoodie mockup with your own graphic












About:

PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

I will do hoodie mock-up so that you can visualize how your new hoodie image artwork would look like before you send it to print. I will not design it. I will just place your design (picture, logo or text) on the hoodie so you visualize your product beforehand.

How to place an order?

  • Choose a package and extra services if needed
  • Send me the graphics that you want to be placed into the mockups

IMPORTANT: The resolution of the photos you provide should be at least 300 DPI. 

You'll get:

  • .jpeg final poster mockup(s).
  • Commercial use standard license included (under 500 product sold only, for more than 500 product sold, please purchase Premium Commerce License Gig instead.

Available models

  • Men
  • Women
  • Kids
 
Please choose your model at: www.mockupify.io and send me the direct link to the image. For PREMIUM package, please attach your own street photo when placing the order.

Commercial use standard license included (under 500 product sold only, for more than 500 product sold, please purchase Premium Commerce License Gig instead.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment