Sunday 23 September 2018

I will do 3d modeling and rendering of your product

I will do 3d modeling and rendering of your product












About:

I'm a product designer from the UK with over 9 years product design experience. And as such, I can create a photorealisitic 3D render of your product / Concept !

Perfect for:

  • Amazon / Shopify and Other Online Stores
  • Product Presentations
  • Marketing and Promotional Materials
  • Product Communications

Simply send me the 3D file and I will create a photorealistic image ready for use.

Don't have a 3D model of what you want?

No problem, I can create the 3D file and render it! SImply give me a decription of what you are looking for and leave the rest to me.

Any questions feel free to get in touch.

THANKS, Stuart


Reviews


taurusandleo:Professional, good communication, very timely and understanding of project needs.

sjmiddleton:Outstanding Experience!

marec62:Good product design and he knows his stuff. Will recommend

alannahlwatson:Excellent.

charleneruan:Exactly what I asked for! Clear communication and fast delivery, thanks Stuart!


No comments:

Post a Comment