Sunday 9 September 2018

I will create eyecatching personalized mobile phone case skin

I will create eyecatching personalized mobile phone case skin












About:

It will be cool to use your own design on your phone case. It will make your mobile unique and eyecatching.

I can make designs with:

  • Photos
  • Illustrations (I can also make the illustrations)
  • Patterns
  • Collages
  • Text Effects for monograms and names
  • Unlimited revisions (I want to make sure my customers are happy.)

Available for any phone
  • Samsung
  • Iphone
  • Blackberry
  • Nokia
  • or other please send me a message

Please Note: I do not make the phone cases themselves, just the designs that will be placed onto them.

Once I receive your order, I will get started on it right away. Thank you for checking out this gig, and I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


malvo1:Very good!

malvo1:very good job :) thx

lokender05:Thnx :)

malvo1:I'm really happy with the results of my phone cases after working with this guy, trustworthy and good at his job :)

lokender05:Happy to serve malvo1 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment