Tuesday 23 October 2018

I will create or translate your idea or product in a simple 3D form.

I will create or translate your idea or product in a simple 3D form.












About:

*************PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT**************


Hello and thank you for checking out my gig.

I deliver 3D models for concept to production pipelines, game assets, product mock-ups and to  possibly fit every 3D need. All I need to get started is your idea, could be a sketch, set of instructions detailing the specifics of your requirement or similar. 

I can produce however many renders with varying complexities and quality to suit your needs. I can produce photo-realistic and regular renders at 2k, 4k and 8k with default being 2k.

The default delivery time for basic and standard renders are set to 15 days(to be set to 3 days through custom gig) to discourage ordering without prior discussion about the project a forehand to gauge how best i can assist you.

Thanks and look for to working with you.
  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment