Saturday 6 October 2018

I will design 3d models from images

I will design 3d models from images












About:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer.
I will draw 3D Model from Image which can be 3D printed.
You can convert Logo to 3D printable object.

Delivery time depends on complexity of parts. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. 

In case the design is complex and bigger in size, you should place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have Images of the Product.

Note : First 10 Buyers will get extras free. Best offer on Fiverr.
- Multiple File Formats
- Fast Delivery for no extra charges
- 3 Design Revisions
- Rendered Colored Models

Reviews


sparkz19:Excellent work!Thank you.

muaazahmadkhan:Thank You for believing in me. Looking forward to working with you again.

anthonybrady132:awesome work

muaazahmadkhan:Outstanding Experience!

dsutton123:Good experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment