Friday 5 October 2018

I will do solidworks design as you want

I will do solidworks design as you want












About:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 3 years experience in  Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. I'm a good innovator and professional Engineer.


 I can draw a 2D drawing of any item that the customer ask for, 


  • 2D drawing for any 3D model given
  • PDF of drawing can be translates to .dwg/dxf format.
  • Modify the existing drawings.
  • Standard/ Technical drawings for the models.



Reviews


noufalhammadi:Perfect job

osamaraouf42:great person ! very happy to work with you again

noufalhammadi:he is really a very good choice and recommended , he is fast and so professional, Im so pleasure to work with him , and for sure it will not be the last deal. thank you so much.

osamaraouf42:Great person .. I'm so happy to work with you

abdullah121212:Great experience great man


No comments:

Post a Comment