Saturday 6 October 2018

I will make awesome 3d models for u

I will make awesome 3d models for u












About:

You ca expect to get high quality 3D models with high level of details and accuracy, 2D drawings, assemblies, exploded views.


The rendering will be made with KeyShot 7


In order to crate the part you will have to provide some of the following:

 - 2D drawing

 - Hand sketches.

 - Pictures

 - Dimensions 


The turnaround time depends on the complexity of the part/assembly.


Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available almost all the time.


I strive to be the best at what I do, so you will get superb service in the shortest possible time frame.


*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER***

Reviews


haleian81:Took too long and delivered poor product

pioneerstudio3d:Awesome seller, it is very nice experience overall.

sfxsdesign:Excellent work as always. Glad to do business with this seller. Fast becoming my \

pioneerstudio3d:Awesome seller, would love to work with you on multiple projects.

haleian81:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment