Wednesday 7 November 2018

I will make your idea true by designing it.

I will make your idea true by designing it.












About:

If you need a great designer, somebody who loves what he does, then choose my offer.Designing is my passion and together with over 2 yrs experience with Fusion 360 software its a really good blend I think.For you, it just means a high-quality service.

Please always send me a message before ordering.

Reviews


afenoglio:Excellent work as always!! Jakub is a true pro. Will use again.

jakubde:Again an outstanding experience. Buyer has a very clear vision of what is needed. He really knows what he wants so I was able to focus on making the design as good as possible.

afenoglio:Excellent skills and well worth the higher price! You get what you pay for and Jakub is a true professional engineer, not just someone with $5 CAD skills. He delivered exactly what we needed for our prototype plus offered great advice regarding manufacturing. Great communication, quick production, and eye for detail. I will definitely use again.

jakubde:Very patient client. Whenever I didn't understand something he explained details carefully. Working with him is at the top level!

szymonjunior:Another gig, another great experience working with this seller. \nThis time Jakub saved me some money by using his knowledge about different machining options and the best materials I can use to lower the cost of production for my project. Well done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment