Tuesday 6 November 2018

I will draw a wonderful unique 3d model from your product sketch or picture

I will draw a wonderful unique 3d model from your product sketch or picture












About:

Hi,

I will make a 3D Model Based on Your Product Sketch or Picture, and I will also provide you with Photo-Real images of your product. In Gig offer Packages you will find different prices for different complexity of the work. 

If you have problem deciding which type of package suit the best for your needs, please contact me and I can help you to make the best choice.                                                                                                         If you need more than what I'm listing here please contact me directly so we can take the best of your work together, or visit my other Gigs for other service.

Please, contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment