Tuesday 6 November 2018

I will create any 3d product with realistic rendering

I will create any 3d product with realistic rendering












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING! 

I'm here to help! to make your product stand out from other competitors on the market.

Buyers must contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig. I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.

I will create 3d realistic models, such as cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc. according to your design and requirement.

The cost depends on the complexity of the model.

Reviews


julieeee:Brilliant work and great communication. I really enjoyed the cooperation. Thanks mate!

moh_badi1:Thank you very much.

ethanjeffrey:Always a pleasure

moh_badi1:Thank you very much my friend.

simpsonmw:Fantastic quality. Will work with moh_badi1 again!


No comments:

Post a Comment