Sunday 12 January 2020

Professional Sketchup Architectural Models











About:

Welcome to My Gig,



STRENGTH & SKILLS:



By profession I am a Senior Graphic Designer, I have 21 years of architecture design experience. I have provided 3d visualization, presentation documents to deliver projects of a high professional caliber and timely deliver.



TYPE OF WORK:



  • Architectural Detailed Model
  • GA plans & Details
  • Elevations, Sections & Internal Elevations
  • High quality Presentation Views
Work on a wide range of Projects.



Please Contact me before placing order in my Gig to avoid any confusion & cancellation.

Feel free contact me 24/12 online.

Have a good day

Thanks









Reviews


:

amazing work!

:

All amazing. Now I will kept sending you more

:

This is amazing. This help me a lot, excellent job. Now I will send you more facades. :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment