Friday 14 February 2020

Design 3D Cad Model From Your Sketch











About:

I will turn your ideas for new Product into 3D!



I can design your product for Amazon FBA Selling(Private Label) in 3D cad model as you want and bring it ready for production.You will receive 3D and 2D of each part with Premium Pack.All the documentation ready for production. If you want a 3D animations (mechanical animations) and a rendering images they aren't problem at all. You just need to tell me what exactly is your idea in your head. If you have sketches or something that can visualize will help me a lot.



I can make Plastic Parts, Machine Parts ,Custom Details, Jigs and Fixture and much more. Copying the existing parts or modifying. I can use pictures or paper sketches to create exact copy of your product.



For special heavy duty parts I can do extra CAE:

All FEA and mechanical or kinematic simulations are free for the biggest projects!



I'm working with Solid Works 2018, Inventor 2018, Blender 2.8 (for the animations and rendering)

Feel free to contact with me anytime even if you have no intentions to buy my service. 

Contact with me at any time!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really trustworthy work

Seller's Response:

Very helpfull and good communication. Very good value for the money,.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! You are very pleasant person. It's pleasure to work with you.

:

Patient to work with.

:

The worse client ever! For the 5$ I made him 19 changes. That aren't in the original scope of work. Sorry but if someone one more time come to me and want so much changes for 5$ better to cancel the order and do it by itself. Total ungrateful person!




No comments:

Post a Comment