Saturday 22 February 2020

Draw 2D And 3D Using Autocad, Sketchup, 3Ds Max











About:

“Good design is making something intelligible and memorable. Great design is making something memorable and meaningful.”



Hello! I am an Interior Architecture Designer with 6 years of experience. I am really passionate in creating 2D/3D modeling and rendering using CAD software such as Autocad, Sketchup, 3ds Max & Vray. I can help to create professional 2D/3D visuals with above mentioned software.



For me, your satisfaction is my pleasure. Feel free to contact me. It would be a great pleasure to work for you! Cheers~



Please Note:

  • I will provide 3 FREE revisions in the order. Other revisions will be paid.
  • Client must contact me first to explain all the requirements requested.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment