Saturday 22 February 2020

2D And 3D Engineering Design Drafting Modeling And Analysis











About:

I will do Engineering product design, drafting, drawing, analysis and can present the work in a professional report/ppt. I have the expertise of the relevant tools i.e AutoCad, SolidWorks, Ansys and Microsoft Excel and have worked in the Heavy Mechanical Complex, Taxila, as a Desgin Engineer, on the project of "Design and Fabrication of Maple Leaf Cement Line-3". I can design structures and products considering Engineering Mechanics Constraints, develop a 2D/3D Drawing/Model/Assembly in AutoCad/SolidWorks and can develop a manufacturing report in SolidWorks/MS Excel or a ppt, as per requirement of the client. I can do analysis of a mechanical structure/product in Ansys and present it in a professional report as per desired format. I have been doing relevant projects as a freelancer for last three years. I am a committed, competent, honest and creative Professional and can provide you the high quality work at a reasonable cost.  

Reviews


: : : : :


2 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked to check out all the new stuff you post. 3d scanning singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Montana Architectural Drafting and Design Services, our goal is to transform Your Vision into a timeless design and create a comprehensive set of architectural plans that become detailed construction documents which will make your dream home, shop, office or business property a reality. montana online drafting services

    ReplyDelete