Saturday 15 February 2020

Create Your Detailed 2D Architectural Drawings











About:

I am an Architect with over 3 years experience. In this gig, I will create all your drawings for 

residential, public or commercial project of any magnitude with strict adherence to specifications, concepts and sketches.

I will also re-draft your existing plans.



The drawings range from :

  • Concept Drawings or drafting
  • Floorplans

  • Landscape drawings 
  • Elevations and Section
  • Site Plan
I would love to work with you. 

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER THIS GIG AT ALL. THANK YOU.

I am looking forward to that. Regards!

Reviews


:

Best architectural worker ever

:

excellent!!! he delivered all my elevations and floor plans in due time. Highly recommended

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment