Saturday 15 February 2020

Model And Render Your Furniture











About:

HELLO EVERYONE!!!



Are you looking forward to bringing your furniture products into reality, placing them in an interior space to see how best they fit, then you've come to the right place.



I am here to offer you a great deal of service, my services include!!!



+ 2D drafting which includes detailed plans and elevations

+ 3D modelling (Sketchup,3dsmax)

+ 3D rendering (high resolution images).



PS- What i require from you is just a detailed brief; sketch, idea, floor plans (where only 3D modelling is required).

Also files are deliverable in any kind of format you want, and please contact me before placing an order.



I guaranty you an enjoyable working experience.

Reviews


:

thank you so much!!

:

Needed interior 3d sketching! yes the seller helped me achieve my goal!

:

very nice work! exactly as expected :)

:

Wow great job

:


No comments:

Post a Comment