Friday 14 February 2020

A 3D Logo Mockup











About:

I'm going to turn your logo into a 3D model, to give it a more innovative and modern look.



I also offer the additional service of 3D animation.



Please ask for any questions.

Reviews


:

Best experience I had so far on Fiverr after several gigs. William worked hard to get the job done as good as possible. He asked the right questions and presented results which greatly exceeded my expectations. If you need a 3D Logo, this is the place to go to.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Another great job!!

:

What a great experience. William did everything asked and then some. He accommodated all the requests I gave him. A true professional. Will not hesitate to contact him for future work. Thanks again William!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment