Saturday 15 February 2020

Create 3D Models In Cinema 4D











About:

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY GIG 



Are you in search of someone to do enhanced 3D modelling of Objects or products in Cinema 4D, then search no more. I will provide you with awesome models in cinema 4d to meet your required need. 



I will create Architectural, Interiors, Engineering and Product models for you with HD renders. In this Gig I also offer Product Visualization and Interior visualization.



I will Provide you with 



1. 3D models (3DS, OBJ, and C4D) Formats 

2. HD renders of models 



Fast delivery and customer satisfaction is guaranteed when you make orders from me 



So Press the order button and lets start your Job



NB: I do not offer character modelling in this gig.

Reviews


:

Great communication, and quality work!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

I wanted a 3d model of our logo

:

Modelled well.

:

He really went the extra mile to handle everything better than I expected. Would hire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment