Thursday 13 February 2020

3D Exterior Rendering And 2D Floor Plans











About:

Hi..


I'm an experienced and qualified architectural engineer in AutoCAD 2D / 3D, and Google SketchUp.


I will do high-quality 3d rendering for your architectural project.


You can share ideas, hand sketches, reference drawings or matters relating to your architectural project :)


I would like to discuss the details first and agree on what you actually need before starting the project.


contact me before placing order :)


BEST
Baron

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Provided what was requested after information was clarified.

:

The result is what I expected and I can use it in my marketing.

:

This seller is very responsive and precise. I'm happy with the result.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment