Tuesday 14 April 2020

Create 3D Cad Design











About:

Got an idea that you would like to convert to CAD design or 3D model?



I will professionally model the design and with up to 4 revisions I will ensure your idea is nurtured into reality. 

I will consider 3D printing guidelines so they are printable either in FDM or in SLA machines. 



Please contact me for any further clarifications or additional requirements before you place the order.









Reviews


:

Hi have hired Manoj many times over the last two years. He does a great job every time. My go to designer.

:

Brilliant. Manoj and team are geniuses! Highly recommended.

:

Revisions went smooth. Great work.

:

Thnx for the gr8 wrk

:

I keep coming back to this seller. Fantastic every single time!




No comments:

Post a Comment