Thursday 9 April 2020

Manage Your Product And Industrial Design Project











About:

>>> Contact me before ordering any Gig <<<



I will help you to tranform your idea into a solid project ready to manufacturing.

From the beginning of the creative process to an actual successful product.

With 10 years of experience in product design, I will bring you results beyond your expectations.



Working with me, you will get some original and exclusive initial concept sketches, high quality 3D models, realistics renders, technical files (Blueprints & 3D source files), and above all, a very efficient and relevant consulting service in product design.

It's far more valuable than just a 3D modeling job.

It will bring forward your whole business project. 



The price will vary according to the complexity of the design of the product, the elements you need, the schedule, etc. 250usd ≈ 1 day of work



>>> Contact me before ordering any Gig.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am lost for good words to describe Clement’s dedication & professionalisms for design and creativity. He is an absolute gentleman and truly a creative genius. Definitely worth keep coming back to him for more his excellent work. Good on you mate. Cheers, Mahendra SINGH Director INFO 77 Pty Ltd

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much !

Seller's Response:

Very professional, quick communication, extremely knowledgeable on product design.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much !

Seller's Response:

Good job, I will recommend to my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment