Thursday 9 April 2020

Architecture Project 3D Models, 2D Drawings And Render











About:

Hi dear!

I will design your dream Architectural Projects by making them functional and Aesthetically pleasing.

just imagine and I will make that in real 

It's quite simple.
Send to me a short Brief of your project, a Photo, a Sketch, a PDF or you can simply tell me what you need and I will take your Architectural project from start to the end



What I offer:-

1) Architectural Site plan.

2) Floor plans with furniture layout (2D Drawings).

3) Elevations + Sections (2D Drawings).

4) 3D floor plans.

5) 3D Models (Realistic Renders/3D Views).

6) 3D Animation

7) Print ready PDF files/Images/Source files.



I work with multi softwares Like Autocad, Revit, Sketchup, 3Ds Max, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere



NOTE:- 

Please contact me before placing an order. 

My services aren't limited, if you have any specific requirements, tell me and I will make a custom order for you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment