Thursday 9 April 2020

2D And 3D Design For Patent Or Manufacturing Solidworks











About:

Hi, 



I'm a Mechanical Engineer with 7 years experience in Engineering, Design, Product Development, Prototyping and manufacturing process. 

Do you have a 2d drawing that you would like to convert to 3d designs?

I'm a good innovator and professional Engineer. 

I will draw your 2D file to 3D file and vice-versa, I can work with singe file as well as assembly of multiple parts. 



My expertise domains are: Concept Development, Structures, Machines, Product showcase, Rapid prototyping, Mechanical engineering, Architectural design, Solidworks design & analysis, dynamic analysis, Autodesk Inventor, Drafting. 



Although most of the project can be fit into our GIG however for complex project kindly inbox me to get a custom GIG offer.



Fast turnaround, great customer service, satisfaction guaranteed. 

Reviews


:

Great job.

:

I will work with this seller again

:

Easy and fuss free Seller

:

Great Guy, realistic and honest. Will use them again.

:

Good work, but missed the delivery date




No comments:

Post a Comment