Tuesday 14 April 2020

Floor Plans Architectural And Civil Working Drawings











About:

Hi, thanks for checking my gig!



I can help you with professional architectural drawings using AutoCAD. 
I can start from a simple hand drawn sketches and make the plans that will satisfy your needs and preferences. You'll get the .pdf file output and the source .dwg file.


What i do?
Redrawing of your scanned pdf file in Autocad,space management of residence and commercial projects, floor plans, roof plan, false ceiling layout, site plan, elevation and sectional drawing of interior and exterior, plumbing and electrical drawings etc. 
I do UNLIMITED REVISION, I'll be happy to work until you're fully satisfied with the job.


PLEASE "CONTACT ME" FOR A QUOTE before ordering, I'LL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN, BECAUSE THE QUOTE OF EACH PROJECT VARIES CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF WORK.


Feel free to ask if you have any question.



Thanks
Prodipta


Reviews


:

perfect!.....

:

Great to work with Prodipta! She is very responsive to the project needs.

:

I wanted a quality floor plan for use on a website and Prodipta provided all of that.

:

Great experience!

:

very helpful and cares about what they do ,I will definitely work with them again




No comments:

Post a Comment