Monday 13 April 2020

The Industrial 3D Model With Realistic Rendering











About:

***PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE PLACE ORDER! ***

 

I am an 3D designer with 2+ yrs of experience in 3D PRODUCT DESIGN. I have skills in creating HIGH QUALITY 3d products and rendering them with realistic lighting and shading.

I'll make a 3D MODEL of your PRODUCT in the AUTODESK MAYA and provide you a HQ PHOTOREALSTIC RENDERED image of it.

 My Service
  •   3D PRODUCT MODELING
  •   PHOTOREALSTIC RENDER
  •   PRODUCT 360 ANIMATION
  •   Ready For 3D PRINTING

 What I need:

  • Reference image of product
  • Details of product, actually what you looking for.
  • If you need print ready file, please let me know which file format you will prefer.
  • Product Label. (Label design should be in one of these formats: ai, pdf, png, jpg, tiff, psd.)

 **100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! ***

I'm 24x7 online, so you can expect a quick response!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a great experience to work with again. Highly recommended. I will work with again for sure,

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Great design ability and very precision

:

Thank you so much. It was an outstanding experience to work with.

:

Outstanding experience. Highly recomanded.




No comments:

Post a Comment