Thursday 9 April 2020

Create Professional 3D Product Promo











About:

I will create a 3D promo product



Important, you must send your product in PNG format





check my examples   https://goo.gl/L4bviS and more


High quality template well structured with attention to details.


option 1:Here's What You'll Get For $10


Final Output in Full HD Quality (1920x1080)
  • Fast Delivery (Within 36 Hours) 
  • 1 revisions
  • You will be 100% copyright owner of this intro after your purchase



Gig extras 3D promo product :- 

  • 4k resolution (3840x2160) - $10
  • Addition text animated  $20
  • 24 hours delivery - $20
  • Additional revision - $5
  • add 10 seconds more your proyect basic $30

  • check all options, they are different

Please Feel Free to Contact me.I will respond to you ASAP

if you need another type of work, other intros, outros, effects in your video. contact me








Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment