Sunday 24 June 2018

I will do 3d modeling or rendering characters and animation

I will do 3d modeling or rendering characters and animation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Note: Please don't order without discussion details of your project please 

I will design 3d models of your game chracter

Skills;
- Hard surface modelling
- Shading and texturing
- Lighting and rendering.


*Please contact me before the order. Communication makes things better and easier.

                                           One thing you should know before you order

  •                                  PLEASE DO NOT ORDER BEFORE MESSAGING! 

I will provide you the model of you chracter that will be supported in unity3d also in unity3d in your game
I make all kinds of models
->Custom chracter
->Cartoons
->Cans
-> Bottles
->Cups
->Dishes 
->Enviornment.

Please send me the reference image..

Reviews


waleedakram1:Highly recommended. fast deliver. Thanks

mbilal009:Outstanding Experience

jamelito:Very good work and communication

mbilal009:Thanks

deanmillington:Very patient and good quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment