Wednesday 13 June 2018

I will do 3d modeling or 2d drawing using solidworks cad invent

I will do 3d modeling or 2d drawing using solidworks cad invent












About:

****PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER BY SEND ME A MESSAGE ON FIVERR WITH DETAILS OF WHAT YOU WANT TO CREATE AND I CAN GIVE YOU A PRICE AND TIME-FRAME. DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITHOUT TALKING TO ME FIRST.****


I am Mechanical Engineer specialized in automotive field. I have three years plus working as a professional engineer creating all sorts of tools, fixtures, assemblies and various parts and products.

For the last eight years I am using SolidWrks to design various mechanical parts and consumers products.


You ca expect to get high quality 3D models with high level of details and accuracy, 2D drawings, assemblies, exploded views.


The rendering will be made with KeyShot 7


In order to crate the part you will have to provide some of the following:

- 2D drawing

- Hand sketches.

- Pictures

- Dimensions


The turnaround time depends on the complexity of the part/assembly.


Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available almost all the time.


I strive to be the best at what I do, so you will get superb service in the shortest possible time frame.


***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER***

Reviews


prowler1:Fast, Precise, and very fair on his pricing. I have definitely had a good experience with this seller.

ironweber:This was a little bit out of my field, but I was able to help the customer.Overall great experience.\r\n\r\nThank you and wish you all the best.

strategist12:The seller fulfill all my expectations. Easy to work with. Definitely recommended and will surely buy again in the future.

ironweber:It needed few adjustments, but in the end it turned out as the client wished. Good communication.Great experience.\r\n\r\nThank you.

blueflamed:The work was cried with high level of accuracy, although the drawing was bad quality. He asked the right questions to make this a smooth sailing. I am very happy with the result. Thank you.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment