Saturday 16 June 2018

I will do 3d modeling, and rendering

I will do 3d modeling, and rendering












About:

I'll create high quality 3d renderings. I will Draw  Exterior, Interior & Landscape of your House, Vila, Restaurant ,Apartment & Residential building and whole city environment, environment for games for low poly.

Tell me your idea, concept, reference images or simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project.

Please contact me before ordering. I would really like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions.  

Reviews


jasonteji766:Once he understood what was required he was very accommodating

talhamunir91:Good Experience!

nobleimd:Perfect work.

talhamunir91:great buyer

nobleimd:Excellent work , delivered on time


No comments:

Post a Comment