Thursday 7 June 2018

I will do industrial product design

I will do industrial product design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey!

I will develop your concept of Product and design it in real world using CAD tools and Additive Manufacturing Techniques.

I will provide you product design solution in following steps:

  1. Concept Development and Validation
  2. Concept sketches.
  3. CAD Modelling and Analysis
  4. Prototyping design which can be 3D Printed for small batch manufacturing.
  5. 2D Drawings for Mass manufacturing.

I will provide you Design, drawings and Prototyping details for your product.

I have expertise with 3D Modelling in Autodesk Fusion 360 Solidworks 2017, CATIA V5R20.

I am able to do prototyping at my place. I have 3D Printing facilities at my end and will ship at your place.

Looking forward to hear you

Thank You

Reviews


jessicamclaughl:Quick delivery and professional service. Seller is very accessible, which is important to me. I will continue to work with this Seller. Highly recommended.

fishfry62:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

procodeindex:I really appreciate all your help in getting the design ready as per my instructions.\nNice work CDesIndore

cdesindore:I'm glad to work with him. Had great experience while working with him.

adojones:nice man good job


No comments:

Post a Comment