Thursday 7 June 2018

I will make your 3d cad model in dwg, stl, stp, igs, ipt, idw, dxf

I will make your 3d cad model in dwg, stl, stp, igs, ipt, idw, dxf












About:

All that your project needs is an accurate 3D prototype to created to scale for perfect 3D printing, CNC machining or plastic mould injection. I am a professional product design engineer and I will design parts and assemblies of prototypes in STL, IGES, STEP and other CAD formats for perfect manufacturing. I will strictly consider the following in the model design:

  • Close fitness of mating parts 
  • Tolerance 
  • Functionality
  • Durability 
  • Ergonomics 
  • Aesthetics

Please contact me before you order for this gig and note that quotation varies with project complexity.

I am an expert in the use of AutoCAD, Inventor, pro-E, solidworks and other CAD softwares in creating 2D/3D designing/rendering. With these I will make all kinds of simple and complex models for your optimum satisfaction.

You can count on me for an outstanding service delivery because I am innovation driven towards excellent creativity.
 
Makemax

Reviews


robintomasi:I would highly recommend Kenny, his work is excellent, high quality and intuitive but not if you're in a hurry! To give him the benefit of the doubt, the gig went above the original scope and I promised to pay him more when we were done, (which I did) but as he didn't know me I can't blame him for being a little pokey.

afokenny:Its actually having you coming again. Thanks for keeping your promise

vikky94:He had precise understanding of what I requested from him and made a perfect design. He is the best designer out there. I'll definitely buy again. I recommend him.

afokenny:Thanks

phemaries:A wonderful seller. Got the job and did it exactly the way i wanted with no issue. Definitely the best I've seen so far here. I will definitely order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment