Sunday 24 June 2018

I will create 3d modeling with high quality by solidworks

I will create 3d modeling with high quality by solidworks












About:

What you can have in this Gig :

Create 3D-Modelling and Realistic photo with high Resolution for Product and make 3D animation for product presentations.

  • Machine parts

  • Consumer products

  • Prototypes
  • 3D Printing
  • Sheet Metal and Nesting
  • Weldments

  • Mold designing

  • Assembly

  • Drawing
  • Rendering
  • Animations

  • Solidworks ,Autocad and any cad software.


I look forward to working with you and building something awesome together.

Reviews


positive0155:Great work. Provided necessary revisions. Thank you.

alinasser801:Thanks great buyer and I'm looking for work with you again.

aarons033:He created a perfect 3D model of the sketches I provided. I had one small revision and he provided it exactly in a very short amount of time. I'll be sure to use his service again in my future projects.

alinasser801:Thanks great buyer and I'm looking for work with you again in future.

daquancasey:Always a pleasure working with him


No comments:

Post a Comment