Monday 25 June 2018

I will make a 3d interior design, 3d floor plan for you

I will make a 3d interior design, 3d floor plan for you












About:

Welcome to my Gig.
A good floor plan is the first impression of a good house,  

Do you have a hand drawing/ sketch /floor plan of your house/building? and you want to redraw it into 3D Architectural floor plan drawing?

  • Let me help you to redraw it, I use Revit, Sketch up, Archicad and 3D Max Softwares.
  • I will redraw it and provide for you new realistic 3D drawings/3D floor plan in high resolution and in any format you need.
  • The 3D Model will be based on the information on the 2d floorplan.
  • If you don't have the 2d floor plan drawing, you can place a custom order so I can get it done for you. Order now!!
  • Then I will convert it into the 3d model-environment and Make an awesome 3D floor plan or Interior design for you.  
  • You can also check out my other gigs on Exterior 3D models https://www.fiverr.com/s2/3d41c9a7c9

What are you waiting for, place your Order now!!!! and get an Awesome experience

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU MAKE AN ORDER, it will save time for both of us

Reviews


meshangelo:An awesome design!!! A++++++

seogents:Excellent job, will definitely use again

alicechristine:Easy to work...Hope to do more work for you

rachealstar:What a fantastic job done, delivered on time, professional work done, will surely work with again.

lyndajohnsin:Outstanding Experience, fast delivery..\nI will use the buyer again


No comments:

Post a Comment